Wayne Rooney

Diskusjon rundt tidligere United spillere. Spillere som har tråder og som blir solgt fra klubben vil bli flyttet hit.

red
Liker gitt: 2212
Liker mottatt: 4058

Rooney med en artikkel i The Times om dagens United.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/manc ... -bkntzmd2t

Bak betalingsmur så legger ved hele teksten her.
Manchester United lack character, heart and emotion — I’d start by leaving out Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcus Rashford

Football has developed tactically and improved technically during my time in the game, but the basics don’t change. If you don’t run, if you don’t put in the effort, you can lose to any team. I have never seen Manchester United so lacking in those basic qualities. Their hammering by Brentford was hard to watch.

If that had happened to any of the United teams I played for, I think fans, journalists and every other team in the country would have been shocked, but people weren’t with this side. The most worrying thing is that neither the result nor performance surprised me.

Erik ten Hag was right to call players out and speak about hunger, and it was fair enough for him to get them in for extra training, where he asked them to run the same distance that Brentford outran them by.

Ten Hag will have done a lot of soul-searching this week and will be making a lot of demands to get a reaction out of his players, I’m sure. But with this group, this has been happening for so long that changing their ways is going to take something drastic. They’re emotionless — there is no character, no heart in the team. I’m not talking about every player. Harry Maguire will always try, Fred will always try and Scott McTominay may not be Paul Scholes or Michael Carrick but he will always go out and show some balls. Those three have been trying to lift the group, but it comes down to individuals to take responsibility. Watching United, I see players throwing their arms up and shouting at team-mates but I don’t see them talking, or looking at themselves before blaming others. I see them making eye-catching runs to close down the goalkeeper but not 50-yard runs back to stop an attack.

I see them going up to the crowd after the game apologising or coming out on social media with all the guff: “We go again.” The fans see through that. My message would be: stop apologising, just get on with your job — and work. That’s all the fans want. They want to see them taking responsibility in the 90 minutes.

We should remember that this is only the start of Ten Hag’s reign, that he’ll need time and that he’ll have identified a number of issues to address when the time is right. He clearly wants to see the players he inherited and give them a chance.

But he also needs to do something quickly and the first priority is, against Liverpool, to just compete and have a go. Do that and the fans will accept it, even if United get beaten. Play like they did against Brentford, and United will suffer an even worse result than their 5-0 defeat by Liverpool last season.

I don’t expect that to happen, by the way — I can’t see United winning, but I believe there’ll be a reaction and they’ll lose by the odd goal, or even snatch a draw.

But I wouldn’t play Cristiano Ronaldo, and I wouldn’t play Marcus Rashford. If I was in Ten Hag’s position my main concern would be getting energy on the pitch, and United’s failure to recruit a No 9 means they relied on Ronaldo against Brentford, even though he hadn’t trained a lot with the team. He looked like he needs time to get match fit. He has also let it be known that he wants to leave the club. I don’t know his reasons but, as I wrote in my last column, I’d let him — he’s a great player and will always score goals but the task for Ten Hag is to produce a team that can compete for the title in three or four years’ time. That means rebuilding with younger players.

As for Marcus, I think he needs to do a lot of soul-searching and figure out what he wants, for his own good, before anything else. Because watching him is a real concern: he looks like he wants to be anywhere but on a football pitch. I haven’t seen him smile on the field for a long time.

His performances have dipped — he hasn’t been selected by England for more than a year. I’m coming from a place of wanting the best for him. He’s a lovely kid and a local lad who came through the ranks at United, who everyone wants to see doing well. But you look at the difference between Marcus now and when he first came into the team: the passion he showed, the smile on his face when he scored. It’s night and day.

He needs to look at himself and Ten Hag and the coaches need to figure out what’s going on, sit him down and have really honest conversations, because you can’t just keep rolling him out when clearly something’s not right. There has been speculation about a move to Paris Saint-Germain, and it could be that he is another, like Cristiano, who wants a change of scene.

Casemiro, United’s new signing, will not be eligible to face Liverpool, which is a pity because he will undoubtedly improve United. He’s a good player. I’ve played against him and he’ll bring a bit of character, a bit of work rate, but is he exactly what United need? I’m not sure.

This goes back to the need to look to the future. Ideally, they should be signing players in their early to mid-twenties, and Casemiro is similar to Christian Eriksen — someone who has been a good player, but are they going to help the club move forward? Frenkie de Jong, Ten Hag’s principal midfield target, would be a better fit.

The Casemiro deal seems to have come from nowhere, and looks a reactive signing — I’d be surprised if he was a player identified as a priority to bring in when Ten Hag arrived. It looks like, having been unable to sign De Jong, United just reacted to Casemiro being available.

After the Brentford game there was serious scrutiny on Lisandro Martínez, another summer recruit. Ten Hag was criticised for signing a 5ft 9in centre back, but I think Martínez has the potential to be a success in the Premier League. He’s a good footballer, but what he needs is for his team to be dominating possession and playing high up the pitch, so he can use his reading of the game and footballing skills.

If you put Martínez in the Manchester City team, there wouldn’t be any questions about him. Fernandinho thrived as a centre back for City at times and Javier Mascherano was brilliant there for Barcelona, and neither is very tall. Gary Neville did well as a “small” centre back for a period of his career and when I played, I always fancied I could do a great job there. It’s about being in a team with the right style of play and the quicker Ten Hag can impose his structure and style, the easier for Martínez it will become.

Maybe long term Ten Hag will think about his goalkeeping position. David de Gea has been a great keeper for United, and he is OK with his feet, but he is not a keeper who is going to dominate games, like Alisson for Liverpool or Ederson for City. A lot of the game goes through the goalkeeper these days and managers have to decide what type of player they want in the position — I had that issue at Derby County last season.

Managers like myself and Ten Hag want to play from the back, and that is not David’s natural game. This goes back to United’s recruitment. For the club to move forward, the recruitment of players and the profile of what the manager wants in each position has to match up. The way the present squad is put together — maybe because they’ve had so many managers — looks a bit random.

The basics of the game — that is the first thing United need to show at Old Trafford tomorrow. I don’t remember any of Sir Alex Ferguson’s teams losing through lack of effort, but you do have the odd shocking game. I remember getting thumped 4-1 by Middlesbrough in 2005.

It was the game where Roy Keane went on MUTV afterwards and didn’t hold back in his criticism of certain players, and we ended up all having a meeting about Roy’s comments. The result was that Roy left the club. That’s the kind of drastic action Fergie took to ensure such performances never happened again.
post liked by: Blodfink, Pangaea, Schmeichel

Deleted User 595

Takk for at du deler @red.

Rooney er en dyktig skribent. Ikke bare er refleksjonene gode, men han formulerer seg tydelig og effektivt. Har fått stempel på seg for å være lite intellektuell, men tror ikke det stemmer.

Flott lesning.
post liked by: Blodfink, Pangaea, Schmeichel, RedTrafford

messilingard
Liker gitt: 2715
Liker mottatt: 8985

Rooney kan åpenbart fotball, i tillegg så er han en mann som man vet at i alle fall bryr seg. En som genuint ønsker å vinne samt er villig til å legge ned arbeidet som kreves for å oppnå det. Rooney er på ingen måte en uintelligent mann, selv om at han har gjort en del dumme valg. Så bør det nevnes at de fleste feilene han har gjort er det flere som også har begått. Forskjellen er at Rooney var kjent nok til at offentligheten fant ut av han.

Veldig bra artikkel av Rooney. Selv om at han selvsagt ikke nevner Glazers en eneste gang. De fleste av problemene som er i klubben skyldes først og fremst på grunn av sistnevntes inkompetanse. Så er det riktignok 5-6 andre tråder hvor den diskusjonen er mer passende.
post liked by: Blodfink, Pangaea, RedTrafford
LoveUnitedHateGlazers

Blodfink
Donor
Liker gitt: 22203
Liker mottatt: 18044

Rashford, kan noen vennligst finne ut hva man skal gjøre med ham? Rooney ønsker også å få vite hva som skjer med gutten. Jeg vil jo beholde ham, men ikke om han er dritt lei United. Noe som jo er veldig lett å forstå. Håpløst...
post liked by: Schmeichel, RedTrafford
LUHG!

Topic author
Pangaea
Liker gitt: 3806
Liker mottatt: 4789

Enig i hvert ord Rooney skriver der (kanskje bortsett fra at Maguire prøver, for det sliter jeg litt med å se på banen). Tydelig en mann som har utviklet seg mye siden energibunten som kom til oss som en 18-åring, og han er mer kunnskapsrik enn folk ofte gir han "cred" for. Må innrømme han har overrasket meg som manager, og mulig det finnes en meget god manager inni der, når han får litt mer tid på seg. I så måte rart han dro til USA, men han har vel en plan med det.

Ellers er jeg helt enig med han at Rashford og Ronaldo må droppes, som jeg også gjorde i tippingen vår og diverse andre steder. Det er så mye feil med spillerne, laget, mentaliteten, energien, ALT, som gjør det utfordrende å se hvordan vi skal komme noen vei denne sesongen. Stakkars Ten Hag ante neppe hvor jævlig ille det sto til med klubben, både på spiller- og eiersiden.
post liked by: Schmeichel, RedTrafford, Blodfink

Pink Final
Manchester; football, music, fashion, industry, history
Liker gitt: 26218
Liker mottatt: 16737

Rooney har et poeng i alt, fra De Gea til Rashford og Ronaldo og Casemiro.
Og ikke minst mentaliteten i gruppa.

Det mest interessante synes jeg er kreden han gir Maguire.
Og som kan forklare hvorfor han er kaptein.
Personlig er jeg ikke Maguire’s største fan, men har respekt for hva Rooney mener om ham.
post liked by: RedTrafford, Pangaea
Football Pink Final, Manchester’s saturday Pink - 1904-2000

red
Liker gitt: 2212
Liker mottatt: 4058

Rooney med ny velskrevet artikkel for The Times. Denne gangen passende nok om Uniteds rivaleri med Arsenal.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/wayn ... -pvw3x773s
Wayne Rooney: Manchester United started taking the mickey against Arsenal – but that won’t happen now

Liverpool were the opponents I wanted to beat most as a Manchester United player but when I joined the club the games against Arsenal were considered our ultimate test.

Arsenal had an incredible team: Patrick Vieira, Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Freddie Ljungberg, Robert Pires . . . You knew they were going to be hard games, tense, that you were going to come off exhausted with your shirt soaked in sweat. Arsenal made you run, they kept the ball, switched play from side to side and could kill you if you let them in behind. You knew they would never change, but we developed a style against them that was successful — even if it was not “Manchester United-like”.

It was the one game where Sir Alex Ferguson let the opposition take the initiative. Arsenal would have possession — there was nothing we could do about that — so we’d sit in a mid-block, close the spaces, be hard to play through and hit them on the break. Most of the goals we — and I — scored against them came that way. It’s strange because we didn’t work that much on those games tactically.

It was like the players knew when we played Arsenal how games would pan out and how we had to play to beat them. They were matches where unsung players like Park Ji-sung, Darren Fletcher and Phil Neville came to the fore. Where you’d see a lot of tackles going in, especially on their wide men. Up against the late José Reyes, Gary Neville would spend the first five minutes making sure he rattled through the back of him. You needed to let Arsenal know that today they weren’t going to just get to play “the Arsenal way”, that there was always going to be pressure on the ball. We felt if we could drag them into a fight we would have the edge.

I scored more goals against Arsenal than any other club and collected more bookings against them than against any side except Manchester City. That tells its own story and my first United fixture against them was the “Pizzagate” match, where we stopped the Invincibles’ 49-game winning run.

Between the manager and Arsène Wenger there was mutual respect but you could also tell how much it meant to both to get a win over the other. You could see it in Fergie’s face and hear it in his voice during team talks. That rivalry between the bosses seeped into the players and that’s why things overheated at times.

From our side, there was also this feeling that if you could beat Arsenal you’d always have a chance of winning the league and a sense of wanting to prove yourself against all those brilliant players. You’d look at them in the tunnel — Vieira, Bergkamp, Henry — and know you had to not only be at your best and be ready to work harder than in any other game, but that you were going to need to play with an edge.

Because Arsenal were nasty. And I mean that as a compliment of sorts. They would leave a foot in on you, they could handle themselves, they wanted to compete. I got a fair few bruises in those matches and took a few kicks too — mind you, I gave out a fair few as well. Looking back at the games it’s amazing there weren’t red cards.

Pizzagate? That was October 24, 2004 — my 19th birthday. Arsenal arrived at Old Trafford on a 49-game unbeaten run and we won 2-0, thanks to my first Premier League strike for United — yes, a goal on the break — and a controversial penalty, awarded when Sol Campbell tackled me in the box.

It was 0-0 at the time and Arsenal were furious, especially Sol. Even now, people ask if it was a penalty. Well, I think so. There wasn’t massive contact but as a forward you know if you get turned in the box and the defender leaves their leg out, there’s an opportunity to win a pen. It’s not cheating, it’s being smart. I turned, Sol’s leg was there, and it meant he tripped me. Ruud Van Nistelrooy converted — a big moment for him, given he’d missed one against Arsenal and then been taunted by their players the season before.

You could feel how anxious Ruud was before converting and if you watch footage of his celebration, you’ll see him down on his knees, with his head back, just screaming in front of the Stretford End. You might also see me hanging back — I wanted to let him have that moment before celebrating with him.

For us to be the ones who ended their run was a big thing. We were a team in transition, with young players like me, Fletch and Cristiano Ronaldo and we were eager to show that we could compete against a side of Arsenal’s level. After full-time, I remember being one of the first into the dressing room but then hearing shouting in the tunnel outside. The manager walked in and you could see he had been hit by something, only you didn’t know what. Then you saw the sauce on him. He took his top off and he was clearly worried and shocked.

That knocked me. Alex Ferguson was someone I’d watched growing up, and then seen, as a player, how fierce and demanding he was. Then you see him in shock: you take the football out of it and understand that he’s an older man and just come under attack.

We wanted to defend him and from there things spilt out into the corridor. There was a bit of pushing and I think a few punches may have been thrown. Nothing happened that was too extreme — it was a bit like one of those mêlées you see on the pitch – but the tunnel is so tight at Old Trafford that players have to jostle past each other at the best of times, and so this was a stand-off that got physical. It got split up quickly, though.

Cesc Fàbregas admitted recently that he was the one who threw pizza that hit our manager. Whether he meant to hit Fergie or not, I don’t know, but I’m sure if you asked Fàbregas now he’d say he regrets what he did.

My next Arsenal game was another controversial one, when Roy Keane and Vieira had their bust up in the Highbury tunnel. Arsenal’s players had targeted Gary Neville for whatever reason and it started in the warm-up. I think Vieira and someone else chased Gary down the tunnel. He’s not a fighter, Gary — not off the pitch — and he ran into our dressing room. “What’s up with you?” we said.

He told us what happened and when the teams lined up to go out, Roy went straight to Vieira. “If you’re going to pick on someone, try me,” he said. You can see on the footage that I’m laughing because it was quite funny — though, inside, I was thinking: “Roy, don’t do anything silly here, don’t get sent off.”

As it happened, Roy had a magnificent game — as did Vieira. Tackles went in and the match boiled over. There’s footage of me arguing with Pires and stroking my cheek — people thought I was making fun of his beard, but actually I was asking where he got his make up from.

Graham Poll was the referee and at another point I think I swore at him about 50 times in a minute. Vieira scored from a corner, Ryan Giggs equalised, Bergkamp scored and then Ronaldo scored twice as we kept hitting them on the break. Then Mikael Silvestre got sent off for head-butting Ljungberg. The tackles kept flying in. It was a mad game.

It was also the hardest game I’ve ever played in, physically. I started at centre forward — the first time I played as an out-and-out No 9 — and had to battle Sol and Pascal Cygan. After the red card I went to the right wing and had 25 minutes of chasing Ashley Cole back and getting into position for when they switched the ball side to side. It was exhausting not just for the legs but for your head — intense, demanding maximum concentration. In the end we scored again to win 4-2, after John O’Shea lobbed Manuel Almunia on another break and the highlight of the whole night was John’s celebration. It’s not like he was used to scoring. He didn’t know what he was doing.

There were plenty other eventful battles but maybe the best we played against Arsenal was when winning 3-1 at the Emirates in the 2009 Champions League semi-finals. We played our usual counterattacking way — and did it almost to perfection. The goals we scored were devastating and it was an evening that Ronaldo went up that final level to the player he would become. The final goal was him, and us, at our peak. The ball went from our box to theirs in a few seconds with Ronaldo finding Park and me sprinting down the left, taking a pass from Park and rolling it to Ronaldo to score. Devastating.

By 2009, though, the fixture was not quite the test of old. First Chelsea then Manchester City became our closest rivals and Arsenal weren’t the Arsenal you used to play against — not because they didn’t have quality but because they didn’t have the characters that they had before. This was summed up when we beat them 8-2 in August 2011.

I scored a hat-trick but look back on the game with mixed feelings. It felt a bit uncomfortable, really. I love Wenger and have a lot of respect for him and seeing him being mocked by fans with 8-2 on the scoreboard was not something I enjoyed. Even Nani’s goal, when he lobbed Wojciech Szczesny, felt like taking the mickey.

We’ve seen Arsenal start seasons well before only to fade, but if they win at Old Trafford people will start taking them seriously as contenders if not for the title then the top four. So it’s a huge test for them, but it’s also a big one for United, a chance to show Erik ten Hag has them on track.

I wrote in my last column, after the defeat at Brentford, about the need for them to get back to the basics of the game — running, effort, playing for each other — and it’s amazing the difference that doing so has made. United have a lot of quality, and if you get the basics right you give yourselves the platform for the quality to come through. That’s what we saw in victories over Liverpool, Southampton and Leicester City.

Against this Arsenal side they’ll need the intensity they showed in those wins, especially the one against Liverpool. Their best bet may be to play like my United did in those classic games — pressing aggressively, while hitting Arsenal on the break. If you sit in a mid block or low block and are passive against a side who move the ball as quickly and well as Mikel Arteta’s team do, it’s a recipe for trouble.

I really admire what Arteta is doing. I’ve been watching the All or Nothing documentary and you can see the pressure he was under a year ago and he has been strong, changing his squad and trusting in younger players. He now has not just quality but energy in his side and recruited brilliantly when he signed Gabriel Jesus and Oleksandr Zinchenko.

The first thing you do when you’re building a team is identify players who can play in your style. Those two arrived having worked with Mikel at City, already trained in the Pep Guardiola/Barcelona style that Mikel believes in. At the same time, it looks like last season was a great learning experience for the likes of Bukayo Saka, Martin Odegaard and Gabriel Martinelli, who have moved up a gear.

When Arsenal attack, they have runs coming from different angles — Saka and Martinelli coming from the sides and Odegaard from deep. They rotate well in their forward positions and Jesus sometimes drifts out of the No 9 spot to end up wide or deeper, and then you have Saka or Martinelli or another player coming in to the spaces he leaves.

United will need to do a lot of communicating to make sure those players are picked up and work extra hard to close off the gaps. I expect a tense, hard game, a bit like the old days — though maybe not quite as much action in the tunnel.
post liked by: Ryder, Pink Final, Pwint, Can2, Pangaea

Ryder
Liker gitt: 2471
Liker mottatt: 10100

Legendariske kamper. Ikke bare spillerne som var slitne etter de matchene der, de var en påkjenning fra sofaen også. Vanvittig intensitet og edge i dem.
post liked by: Pink Final, red, Pangaea, Blodfink

Topic author
Pangaea
Liker gitt: 3806
Liker mottatt: 4789

Veldig bra artikkel av Rooney, og kjekt å tenke tilbake på de kampene. Det var fyr og flamme på en måte som ikke eksisterer i de livløse og "stive" kampene mellom f.eks. Man City og Liverpool. Han fikk for så vidt også rett om kampen i dag. Vi tok dem på kontringer :hah:
post liked by: Pink Final, red, Can2, Blodfink

Blodfink
Donor
Liker gitt: 22203
Liker mottatt: 18044

Tror jeg har har en post om dette fra før, men gjentar den gjerne. Min siste kamp på Old Trafford før boikotten var høsten 2016 mot City. (1-2)...Mou/Pep/Zlatan etc. Rooney fremsto virkelig som en leder den kampen. United sleit, spesielt i 1.omg. Zlatan reduserte rett før pause riktignok, men spesielt Mkhitaryan og Lingard, som spilte hhv. høyre og venstre kant hadde en grusom omgang. Mkhitaryan hadde vel ikke kamper som høyre kant tidligere i karrieren omtrent. Litt rart av Mou det uttaket.

Begge ble bytta i pausen, Rashford og Herrera inn. I 2. omg. kjørte Mou opp Fellaini. Pumpa baller opp mot ham og Zlatan. Det var ikke langt unna både utligning og seier. Rooney burde vel hatt en straffe etter at keeper Bravo felte ham au. Men måten Rooney gikk foran på, prøvde å hjelpe Lingard etc var enorm. Det var helt enormt lederskap. Deilig å se spillere hylle ham, slik Martial gjør.

For min del er Rooney en av de beste og mest legendariske spillerne noensinne. No doubt.

Edit: Gjorde om fra "redusering " til "utligning og seier"
post liked by: Pink Final, Can2, RedTrafford
LUHG!

Harry Greaves
Liker gitt: 21
Liker mottatt: 472

Anbefaler alle å høre siste trilogi fra When We Were Kings (på Spotify for eksempel). Totalt over ni timer om Wayne Rooneys karriere, signert Erik Niva.

Jeg ble veldig glad for at WWWK ville lage et sånt avsnitt om Rooney, fordi han for meg kanskje er den aller største jeg opplevde i Uniteddrakt (jeg er såpass ung at jeg kun husker glimt av Cantona, keep in mind). Det å få være en del av hele reisen til tidenes mestscorende United-spiller, fra debuten mot Fenerbahce og frem til han reiste videre, var enormt. Og jeg tror vi kanskje først NÅ, drøye seks år etter at han scoret sitt siste mål for klubben, klarer å innse hvor stor karrieren hans i United faktisk var.
post liked by: red, Rød Pølse, Jan Erik, Blodfink, Vidar Dale Fjeld, Pink Final, Cola2

Rød Pølse
Liker gitt: 7493
Liker mottatt: 7085

Meldes fra flere relativt troverdige kilder at vår gamle talisman er på vei inn i ny jobb som manager for den nest største klubben i den nest største byen i England. Ryktene sier at han tar med seg vår sympatiske gamle "potet" John O'Shea og ikke fullt så sympatiske Ashley Cole i trenerteamet til Birmingham City FC.

Ønsker legenden Wayne Rooney velkommen tilbake til engelsk fotball og håper han lykkes i sin nye jobb 👍
post liked by: Pancho P, Vidar Dale Fjeld, RedTrafford, Blodfink, Pink Final, Cola2, Can2, Pwint
Football, bloody hell!

Vidar Dale Fjeld
Liker gitt: 120
Liker mottatt: 359

Rooney bekreftet klar...jeg synes dette er spennende og jeg leser bare gode skussmål om han som manager/trener, nei, jeg har sikkert ikke lest alt...men Birmingham har et stort potensiale. Er usikker på eierstruktur og tålmodighet, men en sovende "kjempe"?
post liked by: Blodfink, Rød Pølse, Pancho P, Pink Final, Pwint

Rød Pølse
Liker gitt: 7493
Liker mottatt: 7085

Enig i at det er spennende med Wayne Rooney tilbake i engelsk fotball 👍 Det er ikke alle med tilknytning til Birmingham City som er like fornøyd med sparkingen av John Eustace, som hadde en rimelig høy stjerne blant både spillere og fans. Han ledet laget til den høyeste poengsummen i Championship siden 2016 i sin første sesong og til en foreløpig 6. plass inneværende sesong. Mange fans mener klubben spilte sin beste fotball på mange år under Eustace.

Nye amerikanske eiere (🤮) med et ønske om et større navn nevnes som hovedgrunnen til at Rooney er hentet inn. Han har litt å bevise som manager etter relativt svake resultater i både Derby og DC United. Rykket ned etter sin første hele sesong i Derby, men hadde nok ikke de beste forutsetningene ettersom klubben var satt under administrasjon. Klarte heller ikke å nå playoff i DC United.

Håper selvsagt at Wayne Rooney, sammen med blant andre John O'Shea, klarer å motbevise tvilerne, men det kan fort vise seg å bli en ganske så tøff utfordring.
post liked by: Pancho P, 10Hag, Cola2, Pink Final, Pwint, Blodfink
Football, bloody hell!

10Hag
Liker gitt: 3295
Liker mottatt: 4352

Derby gjorde det jo forholdsvis veldig bra under Rooneys første og eneste hele sesong.

Når de ble satt under administrasjon ble de og trukket 21 poeng. Dermed startet de sesongen med -21 poeng, noe som på lang vei garanterte nedrykk.

Uten det poengtrekket, ville de havnet på 52 poeng og en 17. plass, og vært ganske komfortabel over nedrykksstreken. Det er imponerende poengfangst for en klubb som var i fullstendig fri fall-kollaps.

Han er vel og eneste manageren som til dags dato har klart å få noe positivt ut av det engang enorme talentet vårt, bråkmakeren og utrolig talentfulle Ravel Morrison. Han spilte ganske bra under Rooney i Derby.

Hva som har skjedd i DC United vet jeg ikke, utenom det resultatmessige.

Blir spennende å se Rooney tilbake i England, og i en forholdsvis stor klubb. Han har ikke rykte på seg for å være den smarteste, men synes han gjør seg godt i intervju, både fotballfaglig og som menneske.
Last edited by 10Hag on 12 Oct 2023, 16:12, edited 2 times in total.
post liked by: Rød Pølse, Cola2, Pancho P, Pink Final, Pwint, Blodfink